Frequently Asked Questions

What types of payment do you accept?

We accept checks, money orders, cash (EXACT CHANGE only at our office), credit cards and eChecks. (eChecks and credit card payments must be made online)

Can I pay online?

Credit card and eCheck payments can be made here.

Do your phone operators speak Spanish?

Yes, we have Spanish speaking phone operators ready to assist you.

How can I pay my taxes?

Mail– Checks and money orders may be mailed to:

  • 11111 Katy Freeway Suite 725, Houston, TX  77079

Online– Credit card and eCheck payments may be made online here.

In person– Check, money order, and cash payments may be made at:

How do I change the name or address on my account?

Name and address changes must be filed with your Appraisal District.

What if I have not received my tax statement in the mail?

Pursuant to Texas Property Tax Code, Sec. 31.01 (g) – failure to receive the tax bill does not affect the tax, penalty, interest or the due date.  Statements can be viewed by here.

Can I pay by phone?

Only payments by credit card, debit card and E-check can be made over the phone.  Please call our online processor Official Payments at 800-487-4567 for assistance.

What should I do if I receive a letter from the delinquent tax attorney?

If you have been contacted by the delinquent tax attorney you should contact them to arrange payment.

If I am 65 or older or disabled can I make payments?

If you are disabled or 65 or older you are able to pay your taxes in quarterly installments.

  • The 1st payment is due by January 31st
  • The 2nd payment is due by March 31st
  • The 3rd payment is due by May 31st
  • The 4th payment is due by July 31st